Saturday, September 20, 2008

End of Summer

We head back to Utah:

We accumulated 2 real wooden bookshelves (an up-date from our wire cubbies) from my parents and a nice, solid wood dresser from Michael's parents, and of course the motorcycle. Therefore, we also purchased a trailer! Can you see how our poor trooper of a car is all weighed down? She did a good job though! I'm proud of her towing capabilities and she got us home with everything, safely.
(The motorcycle did fall through the floor of the trailer as we entered Salt Lake City, but that wasn't the car's fault.)

1 comment:

The Hathaways said...

I miss you and I can't wait to see you in december!!!! Yeah, motherhood had been pretty interesting lately. Sophi is def. keeping me busy now that she's learned how to climb up on things. How have you been? Glad to be back in utah?