Saturday, May 10, 2008

Knife

One night in January, I was cutting up some Potatoes to make Mashed Potatoes for dinner and in one gross second, the knife slipped through the potatoe too fast, punctured my thumb and bounced off the bone and out. ugh...I can still taste that metal. Anyway, after going through shock and blacking out, we taped it up over night with electrical tape and a paper towel-I never imagined it'd hurt so bad; especially when the blood dried to the towel over night and we had to remove it-. The next we took a trip to the walk-in clinic and 3 stitches was all it needed. That was another experience and I don't like that doctor. He didn't understand what, "I'm too queezy, don't tell me what's going on", means. I almost blacked out again in the office. Needless to say my mood isn't a happy one in these pictures. I'm pretty put-out.

No comments: